daily prompt: ripped from the headlines
photo credit: nbcnews.com
Click over to whatever website you visit most frequently to get news. Find the third headline on the page. Make sure that headline is in your post.
Cheeky! 800,000 go bare for No Pants Subway Ride – that’s the one i’ve chosen after the many third headline changes that the website made during the day.
i think it’s a timely piece worth considering.
i learned from the article that this annual event started in 2001 by a new york improv comedy group.
the founders said that there are only two rules — you must be “willing to take pants off on subway” and “able to keep a straight face about it.”
if i have a beef about it, it’s how come those who participate are the ones who shouldn’t be participating in the first place. agreed, they have no problem standing out in the crowd, but it’s for the wrong reason. to be diplomatic about it, most of them lack the “it” factor.
let me put it this way, it’s like seeing hugh hefner without his trademark pajama bottoms or gov. christie being caught with his pants down in the new jersey bridge scandal.
what a terrible thing to say, i know, but i’m just telling it like it is. for the record, i don’t consider having the “it” factor myself.
- daily prompt: ripped from the headlines (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- the daily prompt: current events (breakingbadness.wordpress.com)
- daily prompt: ripped from the headlines (incidentsofadysfunctionalspraffer.wordpress.com)
- daily prompt: ripped from the headlines (itsdd2.wordpress.com)
- daily prompt: ripped from the headlines – big in japan (mishenplace.wordpress.com)
- daily prompt: being current! (allthingscuteandbeautiful.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ripped from the Headlines (kattermonran.com)
- daily prompt: ripped from the headlines (mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com)
- ripped from the headlines: $10,000 grant award! (hippiebitch420.wordpress.com)
- daily prompt: ripped from the headlines (nicolesloanswriting.com)